Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update 1 c

Hi cuties...I'm taking off for the big city in a bit and just wanted to check; say "hey".  I hope to see both of you while I'm up there.  Just FYI, Sherri will be staying with me Monday evening; I'm taking her to the airport on Tuesday.  I'll be doing pottery and keeping the  magnificent Mabel today - Friday.  However, I will still have time to play...Elizabeth!  So come on and let's have a little merriment.  The lock box is 0619; if I'm not there please feel welcome to go on in and make yourselves at home.  I have two spare beds plus a blow up mattress so room for plenty

I loves ya both!!  SarahLyn
oh...Just a little update: the doc thinks I have an ulcer I had to produce a stool sample (gee...that was fun)which they will test and then have more definite info.  He suggested I take Prilosec for a week and if it isn't 100% better he wants to see me again.  So...who woulda thunk it??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment