Friday, November 18, 2011

Update

Hi kiddos..hope you're both doing good!!  I'm missing those grand babies and looking forward to seeing them next week!

I had an ultra sound yesterday.  The results showed that my gall bladder, kidney, spleen and liver are all normal.  So, the next step is a cat scan which is scheduled for Nov. 29th.  However, I'm going off  my  Metformin, the meds for  my blood sugar, to see if maybe all of this is just a side effect.  SO...if the pain miraculously disappears within the next week then I won't do the ct scan and mystery solved.  Wouldn't that be an easy fix?!  And why haven't I done this already?

ok...nuff of medical crappola.  I'll see you both next week.  We're planning to head up on Sunday.   I'm looking forward to our gathering and to seeing those two lovely grand daughters again...you lovely children as well of course.

Loves ya both, Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment