The main thing is that everything seems to be going well still. The chemo treatments have not been beating me up so much; in fact, I seem to be regaining my energy earlier, I haven't had as many extreme side effects and I've had no pain for at least 6 weeks. All of that is very positive and I'm feeling pretty happy to be experiencing a gentler chemo effect.
We celebrated my grand daughter, Mabel's, first birthday March 17th, St. Patrick's day. It was a fun and delightful affair; Mabel was a star and really seemed to enjoy all our attention. These are the good times for me; time with my grand children and kids. Watching my kids parent is so much fun; they are all just the best parents...they make me proud!
So, life goes on and I will be getting my 8th chemo treatment on the 27th. That puts me 2/3 of the way through this chemo journey. I am hopeful that the tumor is disappearing and that May 22nd, my last chemo, the cancer will be licked. I don't know what the journey is from there but I'm ready to face it and get on with the rest of my life!
Thanks for your continued support, cards, well wishes, visits during chemo and chuckles when things seem grim. Love to you all and hugs all around....SarahLyn
No comments:
Post a Comment