Hi kids...had a good visit with the doc Mon. He says that he hardly ever sees a tumor count as low as mine is and they put a lot of weight on that number. He scheduled me for a cat scan this coming Mon. And expects it to show good progress. I'm handling the fu5 better than some people do ..that's the chemo I'm getting from the pump. So...all of that coupled with no pain and how well I'm doing is good news.
They had a little trouble getting my pic line to work yesterday at chemo...there was a block in the line so they had to put in some TPA...kinda like liquid draino for your veins. They started the chemo in another vein with an IV and I'm so thankful I don't have to do that every time...makes me appreciate the pic line.
Looking forward to seeing all of you soon....love ya, ma
No comments:
Post a Comment