Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello my dear family and friends...I am thrilled to share with you the best news I could have gotten today.  After reviewing my pet scan results from Tuesday the doc informed us that there is no discernible metabolic activity on the scan to indicate cancer.  The tumor still sits in my pancreas but shows no cancer activity at this point.

The doc reports that he rarely, if ever, sees results like mine.  He was very positive.  He removed my pic line, told me to have a good summer and report back in three months.  Yee haw!

The journey continues and I know that I may not be totally out of the woods.  I don't know what the future holds but I know that this is the best news I could get.  I will put my efforts into creating health and appreciating my life to the fullest in each moment.

This is a good day and I feel so thankful and blessed.  I send gratitude and so much love to all of you for being my cheer leaders, support team, prayer support and purveyors of light.  I have felt so much love through this whole journey and know that I am fortunate to have you all in my life.

Love and laughter be yours!  I carry you all in my heart...SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment