Scan went well. He had to put the IV in my hand cuz my vein was illusive...they keep running away. He couldn't use my pic line cuz it wouldn't allow for an accurate picture.
However, after the ouchy IV...I hate it in the hand!...I just had to rest for an hour to let the stuff spread through my blood stream ...lovely image. So I meditated and slept in a comfy chair. Then I had to spend about thirty minutes being moved in and out of the scanner. If you're claustrophobic it ain't fun but I'm not so just more meditation time.
I won't know what the results are till Friday when I see the doc. I'll let you know. I'm hoping and praying for good news. I've almost decided to stop reading about this type of cancer cuz its mostly depressing and I just don't need that kind of information.
Love you both muchly, SarahLyn
No comments:
Post a Comment