Hi all...if you received my last update you're aware that the chemo I was on did not work and my tumor count went up. I transferred my care and treatment to Portland. I really respect and like my doc here...Dr. Segal.
I switched to fulferinox chemo which is the same as the first round of chemo minus the one chemo I developed the reaction to. I had another tumor count done yesterday and Dr. Segal just called to say that the count is slightly up. However, based on what he's seeing and my liver numbers, which are moving down towards normal it seems to him the chemo is working on the cancer.
This is good news, I think the best I could hope for at this point in the game. Each day I focus on regaining complete health, evicting cancer and facing what I need to walk through with wisdom and grace.
I am grateful each day to be breathing and enjoying this time. You all are daily in my thoughts and I am thankful for your supporting, loving thoughts sent my way.
Blessings and hugs, SarahLyn
Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth. ....Rumi
You are in my heart and mind, dear friend. Thank you for sharing your journey with those of us who love you so much
ReplyDelete