Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hi my loves...I am back from the coast.  I had a most awesome time.  Friday I scrambled around on the rocks and felt almost me.  When I realized what I had done and that I still had energy I sat down on a rock in the sun and cried with the joy of feeling almost normal for the first time in weeks.  I will not take my energy and strength for granted I think ever again.

Robin...I took the Kuan Yin statue you gave me along and read up about her for the first time.  I've had it for how many years?  I think I'm a devotee.  I want to talk to you about her.

Elizabeth...my dreams keep playing tag but I did have a very odd one last night.  I want to find ways of inviting my dreams to come forward more...maybe a magic elixir?

I had some magical experiences and have come back convinced that I need to continue unplugging from computer games, constant emailing, tv, fiction reading, texting etc.   We shall see how that goes...I know it will be a challenge but I know that I need to focus my energies on spirit deepening for this journey I'm on and for life.

I'm going to work on deepening my spirit and put my energy and focus on things like watercolors AND learning the mandolin ...Avi bought me one today at the Celtic Festival in Yachats.  It's easier than banjo and they're also part of blue grass bands.

I met an older lady at the coast I'd like you to add to your prayer list.  She was sitting on a bench when I scrambled up an incline from the rocks I'd been exploring.  She has the most beautiful white hair, had on a red knit cap, twinkly brown eyes and is a real character.  She's 81 and when she got to asking me questions I shared some of my story.  Turns out she's on a two week private retreat at the coast and returns home to have tests done to determine if she has bladder cancer.  She has  a great spirit and has already put me on her prayer list with her church...Pentecostal Christian.  So I said I'd have my siblings put her on their prayer lists. Would ya?

I love you guys with all my heart...my heart doubles for you, SarahLyn





No comments:

Post a Comment