Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi All...Just returned from the shortest chemo I've had so far.  Plus, a little Valentine pahty that was actually very enjoyable in spite of the dripping going on.  My sister Sandee acted as hostess and gave everyone cookies with chocolate candy.  The nurses were impressed!  We left all the cookies with them.   Before I experience the flattening effects of the chemo I want to give you all some good news.

My tumor count came down from 670 to 220; that is a good indication that the crazy tumor is shrinking.  I have a cat scan on the 22nd to tell us for sure how things are progressing.  If the news is positive; the chemo is working...then I have another 8 treatments to go.  Keep a positive thought!

Thank you for all your loving thoughts, your support, your hugs when I see you, the many gifts some of you  have dropped on me...all very sweet...the cards, the house cleaning, the books, the flowers, the shawls and scarves...on and on... I appreciate them all.

Hugs and laughs; stay well!!  Loving you all, SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment