Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My chemo day was a better schedule and one I think I'll be able to keep.  I went in at 8 and got out by 4 so had a little more of my evening left.  It hit me really weird like right during the drip process.  I had cramps and diarrhea right after they started my afternoon chemo, then my head was spinning, then I got whackadoo and started saying crazy things and went a little manic.  I was in a good mood just a little ditzoid!   It's always hard to get to sleep even though I had been awake since 3:30 am that morning angsting about this that and the other.  However, I had me a lovely Laughing Planet veggie burrito which stayed down with no problems and slept enough to feel ok this morning.

I'm already taking the anti-nauseous pills and so far that's keeping the nausea at bay...HOORAY!  I have some pancreatic enzymes to help digest my food so hopefully the nasty runs will abate as well.  If all I have is a drop in energy level...well hell!  I sleep and read and eat and that works ok for me!  Let's hope.

Our plan if I'm up to it by Sunday is to come up ,get a little grand kid lovin...it's been too long between Mabel sightings!...Mabel Monday if that works and Madden Tuesday then home Tuesday evening to be back for an acupuncture appointment on Wednesday.  Hopefully, we will see Ryan and Andrea down here that weekend...am I dreaming?  Just let me know if that works.  I know you guys are ramping up the house hunting so stay in touch.

ok...that's all the news fit to print.  I got lots of visitors yesterday which made the day go by pretty fast.  I took some of my paper peace cranes and left them hanging for the next person and I got started on some watercolors for a book I'm writing for Kenji's 2nd birthday; all about trains.  I'm excited about it and I've decided it will be my second year ritual for all the kids; a book just about them.  Hopefully by then they'll provide me with a theme based on their favorite things.

I'll be in touch about the weekend...Love you guys, hope to see you soon...SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment