Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chemo today was truly weird.  I got diarrhea while I was there...a first.  Then at the end I got whackadoo and manic; Sherri was there and was like...YOU are hyped!  I was being kinda off the wall.  I told all the nurses thanks when I left and then said 'You won't  have me to kick around anymore"...then said, kidding, just kidding.  I couldn't believe I actually said that as I'm walking out the door!

I left two strands of peace cranes for the next person to use my infusion room.  I asked the nurses and they said they wouldn't take them down; I explained the story behind them so I think they'll really leave them.

Hope all is well with you guys and that you're getting out of the restaurant!!  I loves ya sis!  SarahLyn

ps....I didn't like the purple hat on me; I think it makes me look like a pinhead even though it's a great hat so I gave it to Sherri who wears it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment