Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hi sweeties...just to let you know how today went...I spent the day in the hospital.  The radiologist who did the biopsy had to leave for an emergency so I waited for 3 hours in the bed.  Had a good sleep!  They had to poke me 5 times to get the IV in but finally, with the help of an ultrasound, they got it into one of my small veins.

The biopsy was done with the aid of ultra sound and the pathology reports will be back in about 3 days.  The radiologist is fairly certain that the spots are cancer.  I'm glad we set up the chemo to start tomorrow; the sooner I get started on this the better!  The race is on.

I'll be in touch this week; I'll see you on Thursday Shawna and talk to both of you by Saturday to let you know how I'm doing.

Love you guys!  Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment