Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi All...in an effort to create a little balance in my communications I thought I would let you know how sweet this past weekend has been.  Avi and I came to Yachats, our favorite place on the coast, for a couple of days with the sea.  It has been very refreshing, nice weather...if brutally cold,...and lovely to watch the waves crashing on the rocks.  Although, I don't have the energy to chase after the waves as I usually would I have enjoyed immensely watching them and listening to their music from our room.  I did a little water color, read, walked, ate some very well prepared macrobiotic food from my personal chef, had some good conversations, watched a couple of DVD's, journaled, meditated and refreshed.  It has felt like luxury!  AND this morning we woke up to snow on the paths...perfect!

There is a way to live that makes the angels cry with rapture...there is a way to live that makes each cell a star...

May we all find that way to live!  Hugs and smooches to all...SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment