Monday, January 30, 2012

I know you must be shocked to be hearing from me again so soon but just wanted to let you all know that my Dr. appt. today went really well.  My numbers were good so I get to do another chemo tomorrow...yippee!!  Plus, the doc prescribed some pancreatic enzymes to help with the cramping and diarrhea.  I only lost 4 pounds as opposed to 10, all my stats were good and the fact that I'm having less pain is a good sign.  I was thinking it was a good sign but it was nice to get confirmation from the doc that it most likely means the tumor is shrinking.  Hooray!

Today is one of the good days and I do NOT take them for granted anymore.  Each day has it's blessings when I pay attention but some days seem more loaded than others.  I count this day as a loaded day.... You are all a part of that happy load!

Love to all, SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment