Feeling pretty good today so far. Yesterday was a wipe out day...sleeping, eating, reading, emailing and words with Sherri and Ryan. Fun playing the two of them.
We're discussing how the summer is going to go as soon as I'm free of my pic. I have a pet scan in one month to look at the tumor and see what, if any, cancer activity shows up. They take the pic out after that. My oncologist believes there will be no cancer activity show just cuz my tumor counts are so low. Doesn't mean there aren't renegade cells in there but my expectation is that my basically healthy body, good fuel, lots of support and love with positive imaging will insure that my body will continue to annihilate the renegades on its own. So keep the prayers coming.
I'll be sending out a generic update soon so may repeat some of this. I'm copying this to Randy and Robyn so I don't have to repeat myself.
Love you all! You are bright lights in my life and I carry you every day in my heart. SarahLyn
No comments:
Post a Comment