Friday, August 31, 2012

Good morning my sweet sisters...I'm at shawnas watching Madden while she works from home.  Right now Mads is sleeping and Shawna ran off to get coffee.  Thought I'd take the chance to check in with my lovely sistahs.

I've realized that there's really no way to prepare for new information that is disconcerting and puts me into overwhelm.  I just have to keep doing what I'm doing...being in the overwhelm and feeling scared and deflated for awhile ... Letting those emotions wash over me as they will then working to come back into a place of hope and peace.  The darkness is real and I travel through it but I always make my way back to the light and that's where I choose to live as much as I'm able.  I was thinking perhaps there was a darkness vaccine I could take but it doesn't exist.  I know in my heart of hearts that I have the courage, stamina and strength to keep making it back to the light where peace and love prevails.

You two are a huge part of my strength.  I am grateful for you every day and I love you deeply.  Thank you for being my sweet sisters.....SarahLyn

Even in the ruins, some new life waits to be born.   Fix the mast, or build a new ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment