Friday, August 17, 2012

Hi dear ones....

Just want to check in with all of you before I start this second round of chemo.  It's supposed to be less intense with fewer side effects than the first round plus it's shorter...all good.

I also want you to know that I am deliberately evicting all thoughts of dire possibilities from my head.  I'm choosing to focus my energies on positive outcomes and faith in my body's ability to create health.  I'm well aware of the stories out there but this is my story and will have my voice.

I love each of you with a deep fierceness and know that you are with me on this journey in a hopeful, positive place.... You are all a life giving medicine!

Hugs and more hugs,Ma, mil, grams

Strength just comes in one brand...you stand up at sunrise and meet what they send you and keep your hair combed.

No comments:

Post a Comment