The cancer has started growing again. My liver is bigger, there are tumors in my lungs and I have blood clots. Avi gives me shots twice a day in my abdomen to dissolve the clots and he does a fine job. The chemo seemed to work briefly
The doc says there are no other treatments available, I'm no longer on chemo. We are checking out the Seattle study but it's a long shot because of how advanced the cancer is. And I've signed up for hospice up here. I will miss my great support in Eugene. It was a choice of being close to doc and kids or all of my Eugene friends. It was a hard decision
Of course, I wish I had better news for you. This is the thread of the tapestry life handed me and I will weave .
I love you all dearly, SarahLyn
Eternity is here,always,waiting in the present moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment