Dearest cousin, you are forever in my heart, and your courage, strength and attitude on this journey are an inspiration. I send you love each and every day..... Vrenae
I am so sorry to hear this news. I just want to say that I so admire the courage and grace with which you have fought this ridiculously difficult battle. Hugs to you and Avi and your beautiful grandchildren. I hope their little arms around your neck bring you joy and peace.
Love you dearly and think of you everytime I sit down on the couch and see the mask you sent. Can you send me your address in Portland? Thanks. This is really hard and I have no words to express myself. Please take care, both of you. Nadine
Sarahlyn, I am so sad to hear this news but you are in my heart and I am sending you happy thoughts. I do wish you would stop getting sicker and start getting better already though!
Sarahlyn, I am so sad to hear this news but you are in my heart and I am sending you happy thoughts. I do wish you would stop getting sicker and start getting better already though!
You know that you are my very special forever friend. I am working on putting down my grief long enough to communicate something helpful and positive. I'm at a loss for words. I hold you firmly in my future and I can not do otherwise. I will call Avi to ask when we might visit you two in Portland. Know that we pray for you and Avi and love you both.
You are medicine woman. I journey with you. Connecting through the tapestry of mystery. A magic dwells in what you have given me from your medicine basket. I Love you through all eternity. Elizabeth
Words cannot express what I feel at this moment. SarahLyn you have and always will be an inspiration to me. My courageous warrior friend in so many ways! Just know I am sending you my love & prayers for PEACE & COMFORT spiritually & physically my dear friend. I love you! Char
My thoughts and prayers are with you dear heart.... I remember when you said you were most peaceful when you were able to step inside and find the blessing of a precious moment. May you still now be able to step inside and hold those moments.
We Eugene walking buddies each and together walk with you in our hearts. We send Love and Blessings to you, and to Avi, as you continue this challenging journey.
I love you dear, dear SarahLyn, Myrna A small group of us would like to visit you in Portland if you are up for that. I'll contact Avi.
Dearest SarahLyn, What comes to mind at this moment is our trip to the British Virgin Islands. There you were, fairly new to sailing, alone with Avi in your sailboat, battling the winds that eventually grew to be Hurricane Dennis.You braved the winds and the waters and the sudden storm in the Atlantic as you brave this storm now - Hatches battened down, sails reefed, teeth to the eye of the storm. May the blessings of Poseidon shine down on you, give calm to your fear, still your heart and quiet your waters. And may the grace of God keep you with us. Marie
Oh Avi and SarahLyn, I wish I were right there and able to hug you both. I am glad that the crystalline world brought our paths together, that you are both part of the tapestry of my life. May your current journey be filled with the joy and energy you've always shared, surrounded by friends and family... peace, strength and love. Ginny
i am so please to have my mask. It is a part of you that is with me. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. You have been a bright light in this world and an inspiration to me. I also, would love to come to visit if that is possible. I know that can be tiring for you, so will understand if you are not up to it. Sending my love, Judith
Love you Auntie! Hope you are enjoying time with family! Eddie and I send positive thoughts and energy your way. Wish we could be there in person with you but we are definitely there in spirit. Lots of love...
Thinking of you with love, love, love, dear walking buddy, and wishing you peace on this part of your journey. With love always, Chris
ReplyDeleteDearest cousin, you are forever in my heart, and your courage, strength and attitude on this journey are an inspiration. I send you love each and every day.....
ReplyDeleteVrenae
I am so sorry to hear this news. I just want to say that I so admire the courage and grace with which you have fought this ridiculously difficult battle. Hugs to you and Avi and your beautiful grandchildren. I hope their little arms around your neck bring you joy and peace.
ReplyDeleteLesa
Love you dearly and think of you everytime I sit down on the couch and see the mask you sent. Can you send me your address in Portland? Thanks. This is really hard and I have no words to express myself. Please take care, both of you.
ReplyDeleteNadine
Nadine clearly said it. Thinking of you, hoping for the best. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteJaime
Your face is at our front door dear one. I touch it and send you love daily.
ReplyDeleteFriends always
Jim
Sarahlyn, I am so sad to hear this news but you are in my heart and I am sending you happy thoughts. I do wish you would stop getting sicker and start getting better already though!
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts,
Mike
Sarahlyn, I am so sad to hear this news but you are in my heart and I am sending you happy thoughts. I do wish you would stop getting sicker and start getting better already though!
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts,
Mike
SarahLyn,
ReplyDeleteYou know that you are my very special forever friend. I am working on putting down my grief long enough to communicate something helpful and positive. I'm at a loss for words. I hold you firmly in my future and I can not do otherwise. I will call Avi to ask when we might visit you two in Portland. Know that we pray for you and Avi and love you both.
Mary Lou and Steve
You are medicine woman. I journey with you. Connecting through the tapestry of mystery. A magic dwells in what you have given me from your medicine basket. I Love you through all eternity. Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteWords cannot express what I feel at this moment. SarahLyn you have and always will be an inspiration to me. My courageous warrior friend in so many ways! Just know I am sending you my love & prayers for PEACE & COMFORT spiritually & physically my dear friend. I love you!
ReplyDeleteChar
My thoughts and prayers are with you dear heart....
ReplyDeleteI remember when you said you were most peaceful when you were able to step inside and find the blessing of a precious moment. May you still now be able to step inside and hold those moments.
We Eugene walking buddies each and together walk with you in our hearts. We send Love and Blessings to you, and to Avi, as you continue this challenging journey.
I love you dear, dear SarahLyn,
Myrna
A small group of us would like to visit you in Portland if you are up for that. I'll contact Avi.
Dearest SarahLyn, What comes to mind at this moment is our trip to the British Virgin Islands. There you were, fairly new to sailing, alone with Avi in your sailboat, battling the winds that eventually grew to be Hurricane Dennis.You braved the winds and the waters and the sudden storm in the Atlantic as you brave this storm now - Hatches battened down, sails reefed, teeth to the eye of the storm. May the blessings of Poseidon shine down on you, give calm to your fear, still your heart and quiet your waters.
ReplyDeleteAnd may the grace of God keep you with us. Marie
Oh Avi and SarahLyn,
ReplyDeleteI wish I were right there and able to hug you both. I am glad that the crystalline world brought our paths together, that you are both part of the tapestry of my life. May your current journey be filled with the joy and energy you've always shared, surrounded by friends and family... peace, strength and love. Ginny
SarahLyn,
ReplyDeleteWe all miss you in Eugene, but you are where you should be. Enjoy your family, as they enjoy you.
I miss your laugh and walking and talking with you.
I am sending love and strength to you and your family. Gloria
SarahLyn,
ReplyDeletei am so please to have my mask. It is a part of you that is with me. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. You have been a bright light in this world and an inspiration to me. I also, would love to come to visit if that is possible. I know that can be tiring for you, so will understand if you are not up to it. Sending my love, Judith
Love you Auntie! Hope you are enjoying time with family! Eddie and I send positive thoughts and energy your way. Wish we could be there in person with you but we are definitely there in spirit. Lots of love...
ReplyDeleteYour niece,
Bethany
Love you my sister and will be there to hold you soon! Sandee
ReplyDelete