Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Hi all...it's time for a little check in about how things are going.  I had a recent cat scan and want to report the results to you.  The doc was very positive.  The tumor has decreased by a total of 45 -50% from the original size, new blood vessels are forming to pick up the work of carrying good blood supply to my organs from the blood vessels damaged by the tumor pressing on them, my tumor count is way down, my body is tolerating the chemo regimen well (not every ones body does), and I have no pain.  All of this is positive and good news and I am thankful for a basically healthy body and healthy constitution that is putting up a good fight.   I have faith that it is doing all that it can.

There is more detailed information re: post chemo prognosis.  It's a reality check and not as much fun but information i needed to have and process.  It helps me stay real about the possibilities of where this journey could take me.  I haven't included it for those of you who may not want more info.  If you are interested just let me know and I'll get the information to you.

As always I am thankful for all of you in my life.  Your support, love, prayers, positive thoughts, check ins, visits at chemo time and little ways of showing me you care, keep me strong and hopeful.   My love, gratitude and lots of hugs back at you...SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment