For a year or so the notification tone on my cell phone that I have a text message has been the song Dueling Banjos. Yes, the whole song! My hearing isn't so good anymore and sometimes I miss the first few notes but as the song builds and builds I know I have a text message. Sometimes if we were outside SarahLyn and I would let the song play and pretty soon the two of us would be skipping down the sidewalk to the beat of dueling banjos.
This song reminds me of our life together. Sometimes quiet murmurs or gentle whispers. At other times a quiet conversation about what we want. And then excitement and anticipation. And finally a crescendo of passion and joy.
We had it all, we did it all and enjoyed every moment!!
Play the video full screen with the sound up






Yes, and know what? The light from that love nurtures others.
ReplyDeleteAvi, what a beautiful tribute to the love you two shared and I know will continue through eternity! Bless you Avi"
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you two had what most people are searching for. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you again Avi for sharing those special moments with us.
Gloria
Loved this...thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Avi, the love just streams out on us. It may seem strange to say, but you were and are blessed.
ReplyDeleteP