A good friend of ours sent this message when he learned of SarahLyn's condition;
Whenever I think of SarahLyn, I remember her learning to do a Scottish country dance with our friend Jamie, laughing on a street corner in downtown Port Townsend, boat show weekend, after the raid. It was a perfect day in September, and we were laughing our asses off. She was learning quickly and by the time our ride arrived, she had a pretty good grip on it!!
I know there aren't good words to be said, but ill say them- tell her we love her and know we value our relationship. You guys are a good pair, always were, still are.
Here is what he was referring to;
Here is the the YouTube version if you want to pass it on;
Avi, thank you for updating the blog. The jig that SarahLyn is doing is adorable. We think of you both often, as you are in our hearts.
ReplyDeleteThis was so adorable. I loved watching my sweet sis doing a jig!! Thank you for posting this.
ReplyDeleteShe is indomintable. What a sturdy and obstinate spirit. Avi, bless you for being so constant. I am missing her in hugely deep ways. You are a stalwart saint. Susan
ReplyDeleteAvi and SarahLyn.
ReplyDeleteThis little jig is another reminder of your strong spirited SarahLyn. I made the link to my Facebook to share it. I hope that all your friends get to see it. Such a sweet dancer through life, teaching us some steps I'd say.
Thank you Avi for posting the video of SarahLyn. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteGloria
Avi, this is precious. Thank you for posting this. I loved watching SarahLyn with her wonderful spirit. The jig was adorable. You both are in my heart. linda
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this journey, Avi, and for the dancing spirit that continues to shine. You are in my thoughts...Ginny
ReplyDeleteI love this, this is how I will always remember Sarahlyn, always ready to learn something new, or give it a try...her tenacity and joy in the dance! Thank you for sharing this ...love you and sending hugs and much love to you both....robyn
ReplyDelete