Monday, February 4, 2013

How's it going?

Everyone has left for the day.  SarahLyn is resting comfortably.  

I am here quietly and alone.  It is actually nice.  I am enjoying it   

I do not know what tomorrow will bring.  It could be The Day but maybe not.

For now it is just SarahLyn and I together.

Avi

5 comments:

  1. Bless you Avi, and bless you SarahLyn.
    I have sent a note to the walking group.
    We are holding you in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in our thoughts and hearts by the minute...love you both. Treasured moments. Thank you for all the updates. love, robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avi, you are so generous to send us news and just words, love and connection. It is a special time - even from afar we are close. LOVE to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you both close to our hearts! Love you

    ReplyDelete