Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update Poem

Cancer Poem

by andrew
Yo cancer see
I piss on thee
I gots plenty of time left
to be with my community
Rare carcoma ancir
I dont care what you are
You can fuck with my plumbing
I will still go far
Medical maze
Naturopathic days
Health insurance haze
This boy pays and pays
What is this bullet with my name upon?
What is the gullet you puke on me from?
What is this prognosis meant to get me undone?
Come on mo fo, let's get it on
I'll drink veggie juice
Eat raw foods till my stool is loose
Quaff tinctures that enzymes produce
I stuff my face with green leaves
I cut out sugar and processed grains
I'll do all manner of insane thangs
Give up drinking and puffs
Scrub my duff with exfoliant brush
I'll drink to my appropriate weight
Gotta pee man, this won't wait
Zap the bastard with chemo nasties
Navigate health care morass-ies
When the going gets strange,
The weird already gets even stranger
family and friends, short and tall, don't fret
I aint even close to dead yet

No comments:

Post a Comment