Monday, December 5, 2011

Hi sistahs...well, I just returned from my blood test.  They told me the codes for the test they were doing so Avi went on line and found out what they were looking for.  It ain't reassuring but at least I know what the doc is trying to find out.

There are two things he's looking for: 1) pancreatitis; of which I have most of the symptoms 2) Pancreatic cancer; the symptoms are similar

So...it's hard to go too much further with this right now till I see the doc.  My own assessment is that if it is either of these things it is at the beginning phases and not acute because I don't have some of the more extreme symptoms; fever, diarrhea, chills, bloody stools, nausea etc.  My symptoms are mild except for the intense pain.

Please, not to worry.  I am sending this only to you two so don't talk to anyone else about it yet.  I am sending it to you guys cuz I need your support and prayers; they help me stay strong.  However, I don't need you to worry; that will do me no good.  Can you promise me you will hold this lightly and not get too concerned about it?

I will be in touch as soon as I know what the test results show; promise.  I love you both and I'm so glad you're with me on this.  I am not worried; I think all will be well and whatever the tests show I am sure it will be manageable.

In the spirit of Christmas  with lots of love and hugs SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment