My appointment with the doc on Tuesday is at 1:50. At that time he will go over the results of the PET scan, explain what they mean and talk about treatment options. Avi and I plan to leave here for Eugene about 9:30 AM and drive back up to Portland after the appointment. I will most likely be here at least through this week. I'll know more about our future schedule after the appointment. If I'm not having treatment I would still like to do childcare the weeks in January we talked about.
Since Tanya and Jason will be here Wednesday evening before they take off on Thursday for DC, we could all get together then after your work to talk about the test results and treatment options. There is no "good" or right time or way to have this conversation. You can choose to have me email or call; think about what works best for you and let me know what you need from me.
I love you both very much! Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment