Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hey cutie...thanks so much for your words and your prayers and your lovin self!  I'm looking at this whole thing as the most important marathon I've ever run and I'm gonna need the folks on the sidelines handing me glasses of water each mile.  I plan to finish it with some energy left to burn.

I'm gonna go get my hair cut short on Saturday.  I made an appointment with Andrea's hair stylist.  You should see the picture of the stylist; she has multi colored hair, piercings all over her face and fairly heavy make up.  However, Andrea says she's really sweet and does a good hair cut so I'm going for it.  I'll have Avi take a picture; it could be that I only have it for a few weeks so why not go crazy!!

I'll let you know the rest of the results; I'm gonna make an appt. with Dr. Caton, see if I can get in an appt. with him before the liver biopsy.  I really want his opinion on whether it's even necessary or whether we should just get going on the chemo ASAP.

I hope you're enjoying your time with Chris in San Marcos!!  Get in some beach time and send me some sea air.  I'm really missing the ocean and thinking I just need to get there when I can.

I love you dearly and know I'll need your support for this long run.  I want you there with me when I whip butt and finish this sucker!  You and Sandee can hand me my medal...SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment