Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey hon...write as long as you want; I'll respond according to my energy level.

I actually had some yumm sauce earlier on but it's high in fat, lemon (acidic) and I'm not sure about the brewer's yeast so not on the menu.  I'm fixing broccoli with rice and miso right now and just had some polenta; corn is ok according to what I've pieced together.

So...we saw the doc just awhile ago.  I'll send out a long report soon but I have to really watch my weight; the folks who do best on this regimen keep their weight up.  I've been losing like crazy since I started this macro way of eating so I'm really going to have to up the calories somehow.  The one time I'm trying to GAIN or at least maintain my weight I can't have all the goodies that would help.  Hard to get excited about rice, beans and veggies with very little seasoning but miso.  I'm gonna have  to figure out some better tasting fare and eat all the time!

ok...off to eat.  I'll send everyone an update this evening now that I have all the details.  Love you...glad you made it home ok with Chris; too crazy!  AND Emily must have gotten a little kick out of the mix up with the phone numbers.  Did she tell John's Hopkins about it?  Weird.  Give her my love and well wishes in Thailand...wish I was going with her stead of going into treatment!

Loves ya, SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment