Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I had the endoscopy yesterday, Tuesday, and it went well; I was out for the count which was a good thing.  Avi and both my chilluns were there when I came out of recovery.  The news is still somewhat ambivalent until we get the biopsy report back.  We were hoping it might be today but I'm fine living in denial for one more day.  I expect we will get the results tomorrow and hopefully talk with the doctors at that point.

Many thanks to each of you for your support and love waves!  I do feel the love!  I appreciate all your messages and emails so keep them coming. I am choosing at this time to hunker down and find my place of spiritual and emotional grounding.  I expect to know more about diagnosis and treatment this week; I will be in touch with each of you eventually but probably not until next week.

Blessings and hugs, SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment