Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You won't believe this!  I sent another generic email for my kids to Sandee instead of Shawna; this one was intended for Ryan.  I'll have to make sure I get it to him now.  Sorry.

My kids know about the pain and that I've been seeing the doc.  I haven't shared with them the possibility that it could be cancer and I'm thinking I won't even if that is the case until after Christmas.  Avi is arguing with me about that; I just wouldn't want it to put a damper on the holidays and I know it would be especially traumatic for Ryan after what they've been through.

I got an early appt. with the doc and see him today at 3:30.  I'll fill you guys in once Avi and I have processed the info.  I also shared with Sherri and she wants the update.  If it's not nasty news I'll share it sooner but if it's something more challenging Avi and will want to sit with it awhile I'm sure.

Have fun with Nate!  How sweet that you get to have him for awhile today.  I talked to Tanya about letting Kenji put the angel on the top of our tree; wasn't sure he could do it if Jason lifts him up.  She said he could do it physically but wasn't sure if he would understand that he had to let it go; cute.

ok...sis, I'm gonna go finish cleaning the house; it will be nice to come home to a house all decorated and clean as I may not feel like tackling it later.

Thanks for keeping me in your heart, your thoughts and your prayers.  Think of me especially this afternoon while I'm at the docs.  I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best...loves ya! SarahLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment